Wendy Corbett, BA (Hons), MA, Dip. AFHEA
The University of Worcester
Digital Publishing Design Services
Online magazines, websites and media content
- Co-create susthingsout.com, Education for Sustainable Development (ESD), online magazine.
- Practice-based Associate Lecturer and Module Leader for Visual Language and Creative Digital Content, as part of the BA (Hons) Digital Media Production Course.
- Co-create creativecrunchworcester.co.uk, the BA (Hons) Digital Media Production course community online magazine.
Past Work History (full time, permanent positions):
Local Government, Worcester City Council
- 6 years working as a multimedia designer for Worcester City Council Planning Department.
- Senior designer for web and publishing projects for Urban Environment, Economic Development and The South Worcestershire Joint Core Strategy, (Worcester City Council, Whychavon District Council, Malvern Hills District Council Planning Departments).
Print Media and Publishing
- 10 years working for the local, national and international media
- Worked as a Director, for the International Herald Tribune (Asia-Pacific Region); owned by The New York Times and Washington Post.
- Worked as a Manager for Progress Press Printing (Australia); owned by News Corporation.
- Worked as an an Executive for Reed Midland Newspapers (West Midlands, UK).
- Note: The International Herald Tribune is now the International Edition of The New York Times.
Please contact me if you would like to see a portfolio of my print media work.